When people take the time to write a post, it’s fantastic if you can find the time to write a comment to let them know what you thought.
When you write comments, try to keep these things in mind:
1. Be positive! Remember to tell the poster the things you liked about the post.
2. Always use correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and spacing.
3. Write a comment that is relevant to the post.
4. Do not include any personal information about yourself.
5. Remember to always read over your work to check it makes sense and is well written.
If we keep these guidelines in mind, our site will be a really fun place to publish our work.